AVAILABLE NOW is this very clean, well-equipped with low hours, Beneteau Antares 8 (formerly "23")
This outboard powered express cruiser often referenced in the "pocket cruiser" category features a configurable and enclosable cockpit, bow sundeck, sliding glass door enclosed wheelhouse with a small galley and convertible salon, enclosed head, and forward cabin. She is perfect for day trips or overnight weekends boasting complete maneuverability and performance with her bow thruster and impressive cruise economy over 3 MPG and top end speed of over 40MPH!
She is equipped with the larger Mercury 225HP XL outboard and white painted cowl with only 87.1 hours (as of 9/1/22). This recent model Antares 8 (23) has been well taken care of and still has transferable hull and engine warranties in place!
Ordering a new boat comes at a much higher cost and unpredictable delays. Don't wait, this one is priced right to go quick and is very accessible in her slip at Marina Bay just south of Boston!
- ModelAntares 8
- Model Year2020
- LOA27 ft
- Beam9.17 ft
- Minimum Draft2 ft
- Engines Total Power225 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandMercury
- Engine Model225 XL CW (White)
- Engine TypeOutboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Power225 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typeunleaded
- Fresh Water Tanks26 gallon
- Fuel Tanks74 gallon
- Holding Tanks17 gallon
- Comfort Trim Level - 3 Sliding doors including: interior table, port side sliding window, 2nd electric windshield wiper and windshield washer system, helmsman footrest and swivel seat, 2 rod holders, cup holders, cockpit table, interior curtains, opening deck hatch in cabin
- Electronics pack 2020 upgraded including: Garmin 9" MFD and Garmin GT 20 TM Sensor
- Sound Pack including: Fusion MS-RA70N stereo with 50W loudspeakers (2)
- Electric windlass and swivel bow roller
- Mooring/Anchoring Kit
- Cockpit Salon Convertible to Sunbathing Platform
- Polyester Bathing Platforms
- Bow Thruster
- Complete 110V Electrical System - 40 Amp Battery Charger
- 110V 60Hz Air Conditioning Reverse Cycle Heat
- Additional Berths in the Saloon
- Marine Toilet + Holding Tank
- 2 Opening Portholes in Cabin and Head
- Sliding Wheelhouse Hatch w/Blackout Curtains
- Bow Sunpad Cushions
- High Quality Canvas Shop Custom Cockpit Bimini and Custom Full Enclosure with Screen Option
- 110V Outlet Installed in Galley
- Exterior Cockpit Speakers installed on Aft Deck Overhang
- Safety and Dock Package
- Barrier Coat
- Bottom & Running Gear Paint (bow thruster, engine bracket etc). Fresh bottom coat applied Spring 2022.
- Rating is for Category C and D - 9 people
- Navigation lights
- Interior lights are LED
- Low maintenance teak free with stainless handrails around
- Wide side deck for moving forward
- Large sun deck area forward
- Dedicated anchor locker
- Aft bench slides forward and back
- Swim ladder on swim platform
- Headroom is 6'8" to 6'9" in salon
- Electric windshield wipers and washer system
- Electric bilge pump
- Galley with sink, cover, pressure water
- Enclosed head with marine toilet, sink
- Opening portlight
- Salon with seating for four at dinette table
- Reversible companion seat backrest for fwd or aft facing
- Forward cabin with berth 6'7" x 5'5" max
- Large sliding sunroof
- Sliding side windows
- Three panel sliding glass doors for enclosing salon
Agile, powerful and very habitable, the Antares 8 oozes character. The ideal boat for exploring new shores, she is wonderful for taking a break for a few days, confident that you are completely safe.
The Antares 8 has a new flared-out hull that delivers wonderful driving sensations, while boasting excellent seakeeping. The dynamic V design of the cap clearly announces the boat’s stunning aesthetic design. Its clever deck plan offers three different possible cockpit seat layouts.
Unique on a boat this size, the Antares 8’s habitability sets it apart from other motor cruisers in this category. The wheelhouse is accessed by a large sliding glass door, sheltering a well-equipped modular living space. There is a real double cabin below the wheelhouse at the bow of the boat, with storage and a shower en suite, so you can stay on board for a few days. With walnut stained woodwork, the boat offers a very contemporary atmosphere.
*Please note: The last 9 pictures are manufacturer provided stock sistership photos*
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Schuyler Donovan at 207-590-9095 (Call/text) or [email protected] for questions and additional information.