$10,000 asking price reduction - Come view the boat and Make Us an Offer!
DIGGER is a nice example of the popular Regal 35 Sport Coupe which is being trade in on a new boat. With just 500 hours, this 2015 model is loaded with performance and live-aboard features that make cruising a pleasure. Key features include:
- Joystick docking
- Full electronics package
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat
- Generator (276 hours October 2023)
- Sleeping for six below with the berths all converting
- Convertible seating in the cockpit
- Electric sliding sun roof
- Electric anchor windlass and much much more
Don't delay. Contact us today for an appointment to view this new listing.
- Model35 Sport Coupe
- Model Year2015
- LOA36.83 ft
- Beam11.33 ft
- Minimum Draft1.83 ft
- Deadrise12 °
- Dry Weight12,900 lb
- Engines Total Power600 hp
- Number of Engines2
- Engine BrandVolvo Penta
- Engine ModelV8 300
- Engine TypeInboard/Outboard
- Engine Power300 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typeunleaded
- Fresh Water Tanks50 gallon
- Fuel Tanks168 gallon
- Holding Tanks30 gallon
The 35 Sport Coupe features the unobstructed view through glass. Like a hardtop, but don’t want to always exclude the sun? The push of a button retracts the convertible top. Hot summer days forcing you in the cabin? The 35′s optional cockpit AC helps you keep your cool.
A large cabin below features a 78'x58" convertible center island bed which folds down to become a comfortable cabin lounge bench seat. The stbd settee converts to a double bed with a removable dinette table. The aft cabin has twin beds which convert to a very large double.
The galley is to port with an under counter Isotherm dual voltage refrigerator, a round, polished stainless steel sink, a two-burner Kenyon electric cooktop, and Fridgedaire microwave oven.
The head is aft to port and has an electric flush toilet, stainless sink vanity, shower and curtain.
The helm deck area features a large bench aft which converts to a huge sunpad. There is a bench and settee to port. There is a removable teak cockpit table. The backrest cushions aft and to port convert forward and aft. The helm seat is a double bench with bolster cushion for support when standing. There is a very large swim platform with swim ladder and sliding dinghy davits system. Sun curtains for windshields. There is a cooler fit into the helm deck.
The cockpit features a second galley with Kenyon electril grill, sink, Vitrifrigo under counter dual voltage refrigerator, waste basket, and covers.
The roof slides back for air and sun in nice weather and the back encloses with black canvas and eisenglass curtains or opens when nice for air and sun.
The cockpit and interior have reverse cycle air conditioning/heat systems so climate controlled for extending your boating season. Opening portlights and a deck hatch provide light and ventilation below.
- Garmin GPSmap 7212 MFD
- Garmin X HD 2 open array radar
- Fusion MS-NRX200i stereo at helm
- VHF radio at helm
- Fusion MS-AV700i stereo below deck
- Samsung Flat screen TV
- Binnacle compass
- Volvo Penta V8 with 496 hours as of October 2023
- New elbows - port motor.
- Volvo Penta single lever engine controls
- Volvo digital displays
- Volvo analog displays
- Joystick control for easy manuevering
- Bennett trim tabs with indicators
- Fireboy automatic engine fire extinguisher
- Tilt wheel
- Engine Salt flush system
- City water hookup system
- 12v DC and 120v AC systems with control panel below
- Electric sliding sun roof
- Electric anchor windlass
- Reverse cycle air conditioning / heating system for interior and cockpit - 16,000 btu Marine Air
- Guest spot light on foredeck with remote control at helm
- Electric hatch lift for engine access
- Battery charger
- Generator - Kohler (276 hous October 2023)
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Hot water heater
- Cockpit shower
- Electric toilet
- Macerator for holding tank discharge offshore
- Holding tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Listing Broker Mark Edwards, CPYB - 774-526-0914 cell and [email protected]