Wellcraft 355 Commuter
The Wellcraft 355 Commuter allows boaters to combine the thrill of speed and the ability to discover unexplored places with a lifestyle of relaxation and luxury. Every inch of the Wellcraft 355 has been designed to the highest standards, including a dual-reinforced hull that offers stability and control in even the toughest of conditions.
The spacious wheelhouse provides comfort for five while cruising along, with three seats in the cockpit for support during more challenging navigation. A door at the helm grants convenient communication between the front and rear cockpits, while the two large side doors enable access to either side of the transom. Three large forward-facing sunbathers in the bow are covered in specialized fabric to maintain surface temperatures in even the strongest of sunlight. Spacious storage lockers with drainage, comfortable bench seats and a removable table welcome guests to enjoy time afloat. Down below, a plush queen-sized bed, a three-piece bathroom with a separate shower, and plenty of storage offer comfortable accommodations for nights on the water.
- Length Overall 38' 10"
- Hull Length 35' 2"
- Hull Beam 10' 9"
- Light Displacement w/ 3x350hp 16,131lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity 264 Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity 42 Gal
- Holding Tank 23 Gal
- Top Speed 50 Knots
- Max Engine Power 1050 HP
- Separate Cabins 1
- Berths 4
- Engine Power
- Yamaha 3x300HP White with Helm Master Joystick
- Mercury 3x300HP Cold Fusion White with Joystick
- Mercury 3x350HP Cold Fusion White with Joystick
- Navigation & Safety
- Seakeeper SK3 with lithium batteries (Optional)
- Garmin Radar Open Array / Dome
- Bow Thruster
- 2 RGB Lumishore underwater lights
- Garmin GPSMAP 8416 XSV with GT15 Transducer
- Fusion MS-WB67 Apollo / JL Audio Pack
- Adventure Fishing Pack
- 4 Rod Holders on aft of Wheelhouse
- Cockpit Saltwater washdown
- Storage racks on the wheelhouse roof
- LED Light Bar