FOR THE BUYER. A brand new boat is fantastic, but sometimes there is nothing like the feel of an older well-loved yacht…even to us! Cape Yachts is the place to find these treasured classics or late model opportunities. Our experienced team of brokers and support staff has earned a worldwide reputation for being able to locate the right boat for the right boater at the right price.
FOR THE SELLER. We make selling your boat as painless as possible. You’ve put a lot into making her the best yacht on the water over the years. We’ll work tirelessly to find the buyer who will love her as much as you did – at the best possible price, of course! Our extensive marketing program utilizes print and digital mediums to give your boat the exposure it needs to get noticed. And we’re not shy about contacting other brokers when it comes to finding that special buyer.
We’ve built our business one relationship at a time.
Over 35+ years of matching the right boat to the right family. Cape Yachts has been in business since 1986 and has learned a thing or two about building and maintaining long-lasting relationships. We strive to earn our client’s trust and loyalty by providing exceptional new and brokerage inventory along with advice, service, and complete support.
ENDLESS TOOLS TO PROMOTE YOUR BOAT
- Professional enhanced MLS Listings on YachtWorld.com, YachtTrader.com,
and CapeYachts.com and more.
- Publications such as New England Boating, Power & Motoryacht, Soundings, and PassageMaker
- Featured ads on YachtWorld, and BoatTrader.com’s main homepage
- Ample Internet advertising including Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Access to real-time market data (what is selling & how long it took and how much it sold for)
- Extensive network of customers and brokers marketing our best listings by word of mouth
- Boat concierge care service for listings stored and shown at our yard or indoor storage facility
- Walk-through videos highlighting your boat’s unique features
- Seasonal open houses
- Email Marketing to a database of 25,000 personally met prospects and customers